Top quality managementProven track record on highly innovative research projects
PROJECT MANAGER FOR INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH PROJECT IN CLINICAL TRIALS RESEARCH
We are looking for people who are team players, can immediately be part of the company, be eager to learn and grow, can seamlessly perform a variety of project management tasks with consistent high-quality results and have the positive ambition to become a world class professional in the field.
- University degree required. Life Sciences and/or Business Administration will be a plus.
- Specific training on Project Management will be valued.
- Prior experience: two to four years in a similar position. Experience working in the Life Sciences field will be highly valued.
- Experience in managing European Projects is required. Experience on managing other complex distributed projects (e.g. IMI, Gates Foundation, NHI) will be a plus.
- Prior experience working in the public research sector and/or with private-public partnerships will be a plus.
- Fluency in working with the Office package and especially with spreadsheets in relation with financial aspects.
- English and Spanish fluent. Other EU languages will be an added value.
- Availability for traveling.
- Skills: Good communication skills, enthusiasm, ability to work autonomously and in a dynamic environment, multitasking attitude, proactivity, high organisation capacity, problem-solving attitude, attention to detail and team working attitude.
- Member of the management office of a large top research project supporting the institutions involved in all management-related tasks: project design, follow-up and update of the work plan, set up and implementation of quality procedures, risk management, communication and dissemination strategies, exploitation and sustainability roadmap, coordination of organisation aspects related to the project (calling for meetings, minutes, etc.), and financial management including budget control.
- Preparation and execution of other R+D projects mainly at international level. Tasks would range from the management and assessment of project proposal preparation to all managerial activities during the execution and closing of the project.
- Full time position in a dynamic environment.
- Potential short term professional development.
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- Availability to start by 1st October at the latest.
Applications reception until 6th of September. Send CV + motivation letter to: