DRIVE project Call for tenders 2019/2020 is open.
DRIVE project invites study sites capable of researching influenza vaccine effectiveness (IVE) to join the network to support the sharing of existing IVE data and to establish new IVE studies including novel and innovative approaches.
The benefits to the Research Collaborators include:
• Generating robust brand specific IVE through a European network
• Implementing potentially innovative approaches for IVE estimation
• Participation in the scientific discussion and publications process
• Receiving funding for data sharing and capacity building
• Participation in the DRIVE Annual Forum and General Assembly.
The call is open to any European organization, institution or network and closes on April 15th, 2019.
The DRIVE Project aims at developing a governance model between public and private entities to enable a sustainable network of influenza vaccine effectiveness (IVE). The project, managed by Synapse, started on July 2017 and it is sponsored by the European Commission and the European pharmaceutical industry (via EFPIA) under the auspices of the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI JU).
To learn more about the DRIVE project and how to apply for tender click here.