Top quality managementProven track record on highly innovative research projects
- University degree.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a business environment.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Available to travel.
- Excellent communication skills, high capacity to take up independent work in a dynamic environment,
confidence with multi-tasking, proactivity, organizational capacity, due diligence in problem resolution,
attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
- Degree in Business Management or Health Sciences, with good academic achievement.
- Specific training in project management. Knowledge of project management software (e.g., MS Project) and information/documentation software (e.g., SharePoint).
- Experience in the management of European or other international collaborative projects (e.g., Horizon
2020, IMI JU, Gates Foundation). Previous experience with public-private consortia.
- Knowledge of the public research sector.
- Knowledge of other EU languages.
- Management of wide, top-level research projects, supporting all institutions with tasks such as: project implementation, monitoring and project plan update, risk management, communication and
- dissemination strategies, organizational aspects related to the project (Consortium meetings, minutes, etc.) and financial management, including control of the budget.
- Preparation and execution of other international R&D projects, from the initial project proposal to its
management and evaluation, until project closure
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- Full-time position.
- Potential short-term professional development.
- Immediate availability.
Applications must include CV and motivation letter (in English)