Top quality managementProven track record on highly innovative research projects
- University degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business environment.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Available to travel.
- Excellent communication skills, high capacity to take up independent work in a dynamic environment,
confidence with multi-tasking, proactivity, organizational capacity, due diligence in problem resolution,
attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
- Degree in Business Management or Health Sciences, with good academic achievement.
- Specific training in project management. Knowledge of project management software (e.g., MS Project)
and information/documentation software (e.g., SharePoint).
- Experience in the management of European or other international collaborative projects (e.g., Horizon
2020, IMI JU, Gates Foundation). Previous experience with public-private consortia.
- Knowledge of the public research sector.
- Knowledge of other EU languages.
- Management of wide, top-level research projects, supporting all institutions with tasks such as: project implementation, monitoring and project plan update, risk management, communication and
dissemination strategies, organizational aspects related to the project (Consortium meetings, minutes, etc.) and financial management, including control of the budget.
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- Full-time position.
- Potential short-term professional development.
- Immediate availability (based in Barcelona).
Applications must include CV and motivation letter (in English)