Top quality managementProven track record on highly innovative research projects
- University degree.
- Experience designing and implementing communication strategies, material development and professional use of social media.
- Experience in website use and editing and content management systems (CMS).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a communication role.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills, high capacity to take up independent work in a dynamic environment,
confidence with multi-tasking, proactivity, organizational capacity, due diligence in problem resolution,
attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
- Degree in Communication Sciences, Health Sciences or Business Management, with good academic
- Knowledge of the public research sector and scientific communication activities.
- Specific training in project management with knowledge of MS Project and SharePoint.
- Experience in the management of European or other international collaborative projects (e.g., Horizon
2020, IMI JU, Gates Foundation).
- Previous experience with public-private consortia.
- Available to travel.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- To define the communication policies and dissemination of wide, top-level research projects and to
support project managers and institutions with tasks related to communication, including: strategy
design, monitoring, updating, supplier management, communication plan implementation, identification
of dissemination opportunities, content development, coverage through different channels, impact
analysis, website management, newsletters, press releases, events, etc.
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- Full-time position.
- Potential short-term professional development.
- Immediate availability required.
Applications must include CV and motivation letter (in English)